Openwell Submersible Pumps
Openwell Submersible Pump
We manufacture fine quality open well pump that are made in different sizes and models. These pumps sets run on different voltage readings and are resistant to voltage fluctuations. Made from high grade raw material, the pump set has parts that are highly efficient. It comprises of stampings, thrust bearings, rotor shafts, motor body, winding wire and lead cable, and impeller. Open well pumps are used in agricultural purposes. The product range is between Vertical 3.0 HP & 5.0 HP.
- Some of the features of our products are:
- Rotors, impellers and grinded shafts are dynamically balanced. Bearings are free of vibration and have a long life.
- These pumps are ideally suitable for open wells and lifting water from underground water tanks.
Borewell Submersible Pumps
Borewell Submersible Pump
CODE: YBSP - V4
We offer sturdy & performance -oriented range of highly efficient submersible pump. Our range of pumps are used in domestic water supply, irrigation-open, drip, sprinklers, high-pressure washing garages, poultry farms and industries-dyeing, bleaching and sizing mills.
Submersible pump are used in bore well for agricultural and domestic purpose, building construction and industrial purpose.
The range offered is between 0.5HP to 5 HP.
Some of the features of our products are:
- Multy stage pumps which run on single phase and three phase power supply.
Domestic Monoblock Pumpset
Item Code : YMP100
Domestic monoblock pump sets is engineered best to meet the common as well as the most technological needs. These pumps are designed for efficient monoblock pumps with minimal moving parts to make installation and service as easy and inexpensive as possible.
Monoblock pumps are used in building construction, apartment water storage, industrial water circulation and cooling towers. It is offered in the range between 0.5 HP to 2.0 HP.
Some of the features of monoblock pump are:
- They are single stage pumps which run on single phase and three phase power supply.
- These types of pumps work underwater.
- Bearings are free of vibration and have a long life.